close


Wonderful Tonight


It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
夜深了 她還在煩惱該穿什麼衣服
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
化了裝 梳著她的金色長髮
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
她問我 "我看起來還好吧?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
我說 "當然 你今晚美極了"


We go to a party and everyone turns to see
我們參加了一個宴會 每個人都忍不住回頭看
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
看這走在我身邊的美麗女子
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
然後她問我 "你還好嗎?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."
我說 "當然 我覺得今晚棒極了"


I feel wonderful because I see
我會這麼說因為我看到
The love light in your eyes.
你眼裡的愛意
And the wonder of it all
納悶的只剩下
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.
你真的知道我有多愛妳嗎?


It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
該是時候回家了 頭痛的不得了
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
我讓她開車 她扶我上床休息
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
當我關燈時 我對著她說
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
我說 "親愛的 你今夜真的美極了"
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."
喔 親愛的 你今夜真的美極了

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    nijison 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()